Menu

Greetings from Finland!

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge New Member Introduction Greetings from Finland!

• Creator
    Topic
    Matti PulkkinenMatti Pulkkinen
    Participant

Hi all!
      I figured I should make an introductory post, even though I don’t really have anything to contribute to the community.
      I’m a 19-year old high school student from Finland, and when I drive, I drive a 1998 Seat Toledo with the 1.6 MPI engine. It’s a really worn down ride though, with about 200 000 miles on it, rust on the body, the engine sounds all wrong, a mirror that’s out of whack, etc. but I’ll drive it until it dies, since I can’t afford to buy a newer one anyways. I haven’t got any pics of it to show you though.
      I’ve never really worked on a car, but I’ve been watching ETCG videos since before I even had my driver’s licence. They’re so informative and entertaining that even if, for whatever reason I don’t need to change the rear brake calipers on a 1999 Acura RL right at the moment, I’ll watch the video anyway, have a good time and come away with a lesson learned.
      As for what car I want, I wish I had a Toyota MR2. I don’t know why, but I’ve wanted one of the AW11s since I first saw a picture of one. And those pop-up headlights man, so cool! The AW11s are really rare in Finland, And the ones that are around have been tainted by the touch of vocational school automotive track dropouts who put body kits, stupid gear sticks and stuff like that on them, and have probably messed with the engine as well. It’s a shame, but I was just born too late.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Shaun_300Shaun_300
      Participant

Welcome! Haven’t heard of your ride, just googled it and it looks like a cross between a VW and a Volvo. Looks nice! Hope you enjoy the site.

college mancollege man

Welcome to the forums. 😉

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Loading…