Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • Hello better late than never, I hope.

Hello better late than never, I hope.

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge New Member Introduction Hello better late than never, I hope.

• Creator
    Topic

I have been a member of the forum for a short while now, but have followed ETCG on Youtube & this site for a lot longer. I’m sorry it took so long to say Hi, but I somehow missed this section. I live in Rowan County in North Carolina, but have lived or spent time in almost every state on the East & Gulf Coasts, and So-Cal. I started out by purchasing a Haynes repair book (currently framed beside my diplomas) and learning to work on my own car when I was 14 years old, I started my first formal training when I turned 17 and joined the Army, over the next 3 years I was trained to inspect, maintain, and repair the drivetrains and rotor systems of all military helicopters, light and heavy diesel/gasoline vehicles, and small engines. I have since learned paint and body, engine upgrading & modification, and N.D.I (non-destructive inspection) using x-rays, eddy current, and magnetic fluorescent penetrant dyes on solid parts/systems that would be damaged by other inspection methods. I own a 1976 Plymouth Fury and a 2011 Toyota Corolla. My weakest areas are automatic transmission teardown & rebuild, and electrical system component relationships. I’m working hard to improve upon these, but it may be a while. :S I’m working to open my own shop atm but it’s taking time to work out the details, so for now I’m small timing it. 😛

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    college mancollege man

Welcome to the forum. 🙂

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Loading…