Menu

Help me select a program or college

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge General Discussion Help me select a program or college

• Creator
    Topic
    Caleb owensCaleb owens
    Participant

Hey Eric the car guy my name is Caleb owens and I’m in a bit of a situation I watch the etcg1 channel that how I found this I live in Tennessee and my state just past a new law giving every high school graduate two years of community or technical college for free i’m not sure on which colleges I should go to The program is called the Tennessee promise i’m interested in the automotive technology classes there are a few schools around my area that offer this program there is Northeast state Community college and Tennessee College of applied technology (tcat) in order to apply and receive the two years of free college I have to be enrolled in one of these colleges by fall of 2015 I hope you can help me decide on what program or college I should attend

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Lorrin BarthLorrin Barth
      Participant

Sorry, this is probably off the beam for you but I think the most important thing a young adult can lean is how money works. In other words, take business law.

ErinErin
        Participant

You are going to have to investigate the paths of each career field you choose to study and figure out what works best for you.

You need to learn to think for yourself. You are probably 18 or over and even though the world will tell you what you should do, the choices are yours. I do not have the answers to how you should live, nor does anyone on a forum, nor your parents, etc…

Bryan CastorBryan Castor
          Participant

I think it would be best if you can do research on programs or field that takes your interest. And i agree with Summer_Night, figure out what works best for you. The decision is basically all up to you. This is the situation wherein you also have to teach and guide yourself to be on your own. The choices are yours.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Loading…