Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • Hey everyone, born and raised in a small town in Texas

Hey everyone, born and raised in a small town in Texas

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge New Member Introduction Hey everyone, born and raised in a small town in Texas

• Creator
    Topic
    mss829mss829
    Participant

I am here obviously because I am a fan of ETCG!
      I am a recent mechanical engineering graduate from Lamar University, smaller university, and always loved to get involved with a job on a car, mostly diagnostic and repair or maintenance. I take pride in maintaining and working on my own vehicles and friends vehicles. I love taking the ASE Certification exams and have 5 current ones at the moment working on more as I speak. I routinely exercise and eat nutritious. I am single and enjoy laughing and outdoor activities, and repairing vehicles. One day I want my own fully equipped auto shop. This forum looks like it has potential to be a blast!
      Thanks Eric!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      jbonejbone
      Participant

ought oh, looks like we got some real experienced car guys in here..Love it…

dreamer2355dreamer2355
        Participant

Welcome to the forums and i hope your surviving the heat other there in Texas!

EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
          Keymaster

Very happy to have you on board mss829 it sounds like you will have a lot to offer our little forum I look forward to reading your posts.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Loading…