Menu

Hi from Portland Oregon!

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge New Member Introduction Hi from Portland Oregon!

• Creator
    Topic
    AndrewAndrew
    Participant

Hi all!
      I’ve been a fan of Eric’s videos and used them to get a good idea of what I was up against before starting a repair. First one I saw was of a Sonoma pickup engine replacement. I had an S10 and the time with the same motor, and while I didn’t need to swap mine it was interesting to watch and see what the guts of my truck looked like!
      I started working on my own cars a few years ago when the car I was driving at the time died at work and I had to swap a fuel pump in the parking lot because I was too broke to pay to have it towed and repaired for me. Since then I can’t even add up how much money I’ve saved doing my own repairs but it’s a great skill to have. I learn as I go and read up and watch a few videos before getting started on something.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      MikeMike
      Participant

Welcome to the forum. It’s people of your mindset that I’m here to help. I became a professional by learning enough doing my own work on my old car out of necessity/practicality similar to your situation. Stick around, there are some really good advisers on this forum.

college mancollege man

Welcome to the forum. 🙂

michealsamumichealsamu
          Participant

welcome to the forum

Ian WilliamsIan Williams
            Participant

Hey hey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Loading…