Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • Hi I'm James. I'm a car addict for 35 years now, & new here

Hi I'm James. I'm a car addict for 35 years now, & new here

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge New Member Introduction Hi I'm James. I'm a car addict for 35 years now, & new here

• Creator
    Topic
    james bettsjames betts
    Participant

introducing myself to the forum from Northern California. Been a car guy since I was 16 but fell in love with driving around 8 when I first started driving go karts and shortly there after driving a ski boat around 11 years old when my family bought one. I have been the ” Mechanic ” in the family from the first project I did was my Schwinn bicycle I took apart painted it changed the tires and rims, swapped handle bars and neck and dyed the seat black, and upgraded to larger stiffer cards in the rear spokes ditched the reflectors and installed a light driven off the front tire for cruising at night! I was 13 then and have been wrenching ever since, cars, boats, planes, and motorcycles. If its is powered and can be driven I’m in.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Deborah ChristieDeborah Christie
      Participant

I have a leak between my transmission and my transfer case on a 95 grand Cherokee Laredo 5.2 L V8, and I’m trying to figure out how to pull the seals on the transmission side and the transfer case side, because I’ve never done it before, but I’ve done a lot of other things on my jeep, it has 300,000 miles on it, but I’m stuck on this one I don’t want to damage anything, But it’s frustrating because I can’t find any information on it

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Loading…