Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • Honda Civic 95 Ex Coupe – Engine Switch

Honda Civic 95 Ex Coupe – Engine Switch

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here Honda Civic 95 Ex Coupe – Engine Switch

• Creator
    Topic
    ElfyElfy
    Participant

what is the best engine that will fit in there? I’ve noticed some hondas dont even have their A/C anymore. is it becuase its small?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
      Keymaster

You can do anything with enough money and time, I’ve even seen v8’s put in there with rear wheel drive. Just depends on how much pain you want and how much they let you run your credit card up. I will give you this bit of advice, if you want a fast car start with a fast car and make it faster, taking a slow car and making it fast gets expensive and is a lot more work. Of course of you love the car have fun but your best chance at success is to have a plan of what you want the car to do when your done, without that your just bolting on parts and that can get expensive and has the potential to cause more problems than what it solves. Good luck.

jparmz55jparmz55
        Participant

the most common engines for that year civic are the D series and the B series. a easy swap with a bit more pep and endless potential without spending a wholeeee lot would be a B16. these motors can hold roughly 8 psi on stock internals with reliability. hopes this helps!

ElfyElfy
          Participant

I think working on those hondas are easy, i just want it to look nice, and go a faster than the original vtec engine it came with

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Loading…