Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • How to read codes and live engine data from your Android phone and a $15 adapter

How to read codes and live engine data from your Android phone and a $15 adapter

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Tool Talk How to read codes and live engine data from your Android phone and a $15 adapter

• Creator
    Topic
    SuperTechJeff16415SuperTechJeff16415
    Participant

Does anyone know if this works on GM Platform Global-A? (2010 Camaro, SRX, LaCross. Terrain, Equinox, and now most vehicles)

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Downriver98Downriver98
      Participant

I just bought one on Amazon.

dave1645dave1645
        Participant

i have the go-point and so far it reads most of the data , with the exception of ABS code ,but will soon the basic software is freen but there in one for 50 buck that does it all but out of my buget
          the otheres by the way are free…I just go done sycing my cam positon sensor and it was right on

stingray66stingray66
          Participant

I have blue driver for the I phone and it reads code and also reads ABS codes and also you can print up repair how to one of the best costumer service out there I have tried go point but blue driver blows go point out of the water

ClaytonClayton
            Participant

I bought one of those USB ELM327 OBDII just to see if it would really work. Thought it would be cool to see the live data feed a for reading codes with my laptop.
              I’m going to order the bluetooth version.
              Neat little toy… tool

ClaytonClayton
              Participant

I bought one of those USB ELM327 OBDII just to see if it would really work. Thought it would be cool to see the live data feed a for reading codes with my laptop.
                I’m going to order the bluetooth version.
                Neat little toy… tool

MikeMike
                Participant

There is a new hardware coming out within two months for iOS and in fall for Android.

Here is the website http://www.automatic.com/

Looks interesting.

MikeMike
                  Participant

There is a new hardware coming out within two months for iOS and in fall for Android.

Here is the website http://www.automatic.com/

Looks interesting.

Jose Enrico MallariJose Enrico Mallari
                    Participant

Bought an ELM327 OBDII with bluetooth from China. Tried it on a Proton (Malaysian Car). Android tablet detected my device but was unable to bring out the codes. It said unknown device.

Attachments:
                      Jose Enrico MallariJose Enrico Mallari
                      Participant

Bought an ELM327 OBDII with bluetooth from China. Tried it on a Proton (Malaysian Car). Android tablet detected my device but was unable to bring out the codes. It said unknown device.

Attachments:
                      Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Loading…