Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • how to replace the ecm in hyundai i10 2008 model

how to replace the ecm in hyundai i10 2008 model

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here how to replace the ecm in hyundai i10 2008 model

• Creator
    Topic
    satishsatish
    Participant

my car is flooded till dash board; the service advisor told me to change the ECM board. please tell me the function and procedure for changing the ecm board

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      dandan

this is a different model of vehicle but it might be in a similar location.

try looking at the air cleaner assembly, it might be behind there, also it may be located in the glove comparment, or the dashboard, depends on the vehicle.

i can’t find videos or pictures myself but i will keep looking.

subhobrotosubhobroto
        Participant

Satish, post detailed pictures of your engine bay.

Do you have the service manual for your car?

Also, if your engine is flooded, a lot of sensors (among other parts) beyond the ECM might be damaged.

How much is the ECM costing you and will the dealer work with you on this?

The ECM is not plug and play. There are some constant look up tables that will need to be copied across ECUs, or your engine will run rough. Your dealer will know the relearn programming procedures.

I would love to be corrected by the experienced members on this forum.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Loading…