Menu

I Love a good hammer

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Tool Talk I Love a good hammer

• Creator
    Topic
    WillWill
    Participant

I have always found a use for a hammer in anything that I do with a car. If I don’t have a hammer then I find that things get a lot more difficult.
      For those of you who are fans of Top Gear UK, Jeremy Clarkson’s first fix attempt for anything on a car is a hammer that he carries around with him.
      I’m that same way, I’ve fixed so many things by just tapping on them with a hammer. Anyone else the same way?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Andrew ButtonAndrew Button
      Participant

I have one of those orange Snap on plastic hammers. Its fine balance between power and precision. I am not sure I have seen or used a more well balanced, ergonomic pounding tool than that.

AndrewAndrew
        Participant

I work on HGV’s and any other HGV mechanic will tell you that a hammer is your best friend, id be lost with out mine 🙂

zerozero
          Participant

[quote=”andrewbutton442″ post=133434]I have one of those orange Snap on plastic hammers. Its fine balance between power and precision. I am not sure I have seen or used a more well balanced, ergonomic pounding tool than that.[/quote]

You mean one of THESE.

I have one, it’s nice and all. But I can feel the flex in the handle.

James O'HaraJames O’Hara
            Participant

I love a good hammer I work on Class 8 tractors. Whether it be my great grandfathers 12lb sledge. My Craftsman 3lb drilling hammer my 4lb 16″ Vaughan Blacksmiths hammer, my dads two craftsman medium size ballpeens, my first hammer a small craftsman tac hammer, or my 2 Expert Deadblows one always likes pounding on stuff.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Loading…