Menu

I love my Honda.

• Creator
    Topic
    hondaslave1342hondaslave1342
    Participant

boy my car runs super well…i bought this 2001 Accord years ago with 300K miles….since then i have put another 300K..this car runs great…i drive it 100 per day during the week and go on numerous trips…been

Viewing 2 replies - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      sjrobinsonsjrobinson
      Participant

MY 97 Accord has 184k. Besides having the change the clutch and a few wheel/brake issues it does beautifully. And I beat that car to the ground. The engine still sounds smooth. I plan on having it for at least until 250k. Almost no absolutely no rust on the body too. That’s a plus.

TeenageAngstTeenageAngst
        Participant

I love my 95 Accord, but one thing I’ve noticed of Japanese manufacturers is that when stuff does inevitably start to go, it all goes at once. Of course once you get over the hump of replacing all that it’s right as rain for another 10 years, but in hindsight I think I’d have picked a VW diesel or an old Volvo wagon as a first car instead. Having said that I can’t really think of any other 17 year old car that would last 50,000 miles of consecutive city driving and come out smelling like a rose.

Viewing 2 replies - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Loading…