Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • In you opinion which is the more desirable car?

In you opinion which is the more desirable car?

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge General Discussion In you opinion which is the more desirable car?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    WayneWayne
    Participant

In all fairness isn’t this like asking if you’d rather have a Prius vs. a McLaren P1? I’d take the merc if given to me of course, but I’d do the same thing with it as the celica, sell it for something I want for what I’d get for it. 😉 In the case of the Mercedes, a house with a 5 car garage on an acre of land. Celica, an older 70’s broke F-150 to foose-ify as much as my limited abilities, time, and resources will allow.

David RoddickDavid Roddick
      Participant

Although I am currently a Mustang guy I wouldn’t mind a new Aston Martin DB9. And my Birthday is tomorrow. So for the really rich folks reading this, that’s a hint on what you can get me. For the rest of you (including me) just some good grade car wash soap will be fine with me so I can wash my 94 stang.

Lorrin BarthLorrin Barth
        Participant

I just picked up power steering hoses for my Subaru. Three hundred and fifty dollars and they don’t even come with o-rings or the seal that goes on the power steering pump. So, had to order those extra. That Mercedes SLR McLaren better come with a bumper to bumper million mile warranty if I expect to be able to afford to drive it.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Loading…