Menu

Indicator Lights in Dash

• Creator
    Topic
    Keith WaitsKeith Waits
    Participant

I just had my transmission replaced and now my Maintanace, TRAC, VSC, and ABS lights are on. The shop says that they did not do anything. Also, the low tire light blinks instead of staying constant. What is the problem and is it related to the transmission in any way?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      TomTom
      Participant

I would look for possibly a ground wire that might have been removed during the transmission replacement, and not put back on.

college mancollege man

[quote=”kwaits” post=76547]I just had my transmission replaced and now my Maintanace, TRAC, VSC, and ABS lights are on. The shop says that they did not do anything. Also, the low tire light blinks instead of staying constant. What is the problem and is it related to the transmission in any way?[/quote]

some more info is needed. year.make,model and engine size.
          If the lights were not on before the work. I would suspect
          the work that got done by the shop.

Keith WaitsKeith Waits
          Participant

It is a 2005 Toyota Sienna with a 3.3L engine.

Kevin CriswellKevin Criswell
            Participant

[quote=”kwaits” post=76547]I just had my transmission replaced and now my Maintanace, TRAC, VSC, and ABS lights are on. The shop says that they did not do anything. Also, the low tire light blinks instead of staying constant. What is the problem and is it related to the transmission in any way?[/quote]

I would call Bull on that. If I had to guess there is a unconnected wheel speed sensor or damaged wheel speed sensor harness.

EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
              Keymaster

If the lights showed up after the work was done I would say they at least owe you a once over to make sure it’s got nothing to do with anything they did. If they don’t want to look, perhaps it’s time to find a new shop.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Loading…