Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • Is Eric interested in buying or getting Cars?

Is Eric interested in buying or getting Cars?

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge ETCG Suggestion Box Is Eric interested in buying or getting Cars?

• Creator
    Topic
    Thomas FerryThomas Ferry
    Participant

I have a 2001 Dodge Caravan that is in rough shape and is still in probate from when my grandfather died. My grandmother is working on getting the titles transferred out to her name so we can get rid of 2 vehicles that are not in the best of shape. I am just curious if curious if ETCG would be interested in acquring the van for a cheap price (talking less then 500$) here for use in the videos as a repair car or even making a 2nd reliable pos out of it.

I am only offering this vehicle cause i live within a reasonable distance of the shop in Clayton,Ohio. The Car is currently sitting in a garage in Springfield,Ohio

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
      Keymaster

An interesting proposal and worth considering. I just got back from being out for 2 weeks. I need some time to catch up. If possible, hit me up next week at biz@ericthecarguy.com and we can talk about it further.

Thanks for the offer.

Thomas FerryThomas Ferry
        Participant

I can do that. Im just hoping the lawyers can get off there arses and get these titles transferred.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Loading…