Menu

It was only a matter of time

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge New Member Introduction It was only a matter of time

• Creator
    Topic
    redfuryredfury
    Participant

I had a feeling it would come to this…and I’m glad it did. I’ve been on quite a few automotive forums, but never really stuck to any one in particular as far as general automotive vehicles were concerned.

I’m not a mechanic, but I like to play one on the internet 😉 I’ve been fixing my own cars since I was old enough to know what a 9/16ths wrench was..then they threw that darn metric at me!

I had a short stint playing mechanic in the US Army, but that was pretty much just an over-glorified parts changer/jiffy lube/tow truck driver…they send most of the “hard stuff” to the depot level. That was disappointing to find out.

My name is Mike and I live in the land of 10,000 lakes ( MN ) and have been following ETCG on Facebook for a while and plan to stick around here doing my best to help answer questions and ask a few myself…hopefully help stir the pot up a little.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      dreamer2355dreamer2355
      Participant

Hi and welcome to the forums!

EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
        Keymaster

Glad to have you aboard Mike, I remember when they threw that metric stuff at us too, now we have twice the tools! Anyway we’ve been working on this site and forum for some time and I’m very happy that it’s being well recieved I’m having a great time meeting new members today. Once again I’m glad you signed up and I look forward to seeing you at our little forum.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Loading…