Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • Jeep Grand Cherokee introductory video

Jeep Grand Cherokee introductory video

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge ETCG Suggestion Box Jeep Grand Cherokee introductory video

• Creator
    Topic
    Michael SacksteinMichael Sackstein
    Participant

Hey Eric,

I noticed as per your last video yesterday that you had mentioned your decision to purchase the red Jeep Grand Cherokee that you initially said had a blown motor and transmission. I know you won’t be planning to get to that any time in the near future, but I was wondering if you were planning to do an introductory video to it like you did with all of your other videos. Maybe talk about how you inherited it and all that? Hope all is well. I’ll talk to you soon.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
      Keymaster

I believe I mentioned I’d be making an introductory video on it at some point. ATM, it’s sitting outside the shop covered in snow and it doesn’t run. I’d rather wait till there’s an ‘easy’ opportunity to make that introduction. I also don’t plan on keeping that vehicle. The only reason I got it was to do an engine swap video and flip it so I could get funds to purchase a shop truck or loner vehicle for FiF.

Thanks for the suggestion.

ryleyryley
        Participant

is the jeep a strait 6? I am sure you are very familiar with jeeps. However I hate them.

Warning, The computer can’t out smart a post. If the Heater fails on the upstream O2 sensor, it will feel like a engine/trans problem. I rebuilt the trans after I was trying to hunt down the problem, mind you I had two HUGE broken metal clips in the pan.

Good luck on it, and doubt the computer.

Keymaster

I shot this video yesterday. I’ll post it after the edit is complete.

Michael SacksteinMichael Sackstein
            Participant

Pretty sure it’s a V8

Keymaster

4.7HO

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Loading…