Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • Just an introduction and a how do for now.

Just an introduction and a how do for now.

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge New Member Introduction Just an introduction and a how do for now.

• Creator
    Topic
    ShakeyJakeShakeyJake
    Participant

Hello all my name is Ed. I’m from TN and happy to be here at Eric’s website. I just discovered him today on YouTube and this place. I am not new to auto forums but those I belong to have been for specific vehicles and I hope to be of service and find help as well in the future. I have no degree in mechanics of any type other than tradesman but have been a DIY guy for many years. I learned many years ago and still stick with the idea to purchase manuals for anything I drive. I may not comprehend everything but I try. I’m 54 yrs old and been married more than half my age so it is not unlike me to drop everything to get a honey do finished before moving on to my favorite hobby of vehicles.
      I presently own a 76 GMC Sprint w/ 400sb, TH350 tran., 1950 Chevy 1/2 ton pickup w/ 1957 283sb TH400 tran., 2- 1948 Dodge Sedan customs w/ flathead 6 fluid drive tran., and the wifes 2009 Mustang GT w/ 4.6L automatic. All but the Mustang are dead in the water for now. The GMC died on me yesterday which is how I arrived here. I plan to get on the GMC soon as possible and hopefully be able to move on to the 50 Chevy. I’ll reserve my questions for the correct area once I’ve done my research but wanted to first say hello to everyone. I look forward to future correspondence with any and all of you, take care Ed.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      dreamer2355dreamer2355
      Participant

Welcome to the forums!

You need to post some pictures of that collection of vehicles!

ShakeyJakeShakeyJake
        Participant

Thank you and I got’m all except the Mustang posted on my profile. They are about 2005 pictures but not much has changed since they were taken. The GMC Sprint was my daily driver until yesterday.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Loading…