Menu

Keep the GP or buy F250?

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge General Discussion Keep the GP or buy F250?

• Creator
    Topic
    rice400rice400
    Participant

Personally speaking I would keep my ride

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      edcalliedcalli
      Participant

i would go with the 250 my personal opinion cause they are real nice trucks.i know ppl that have well over 200,000 miles some are pushing 300,000.of course u do have 2

3SheetsDiesel3SheetsDiesel
        Participant

I’d keep the car.

BlackGPGTBlackGPGT
          Participant

Quoted From 3SheetsDiesel:_x000D_
            _x000D_
            I’d keep the car. Now, if that F250 had a 7.3L turbodiesel in it, that would be an entirely different story. In my opinion, everything that’s a 3/4 ton and above should be diesel powered.

_x000D_
            _x000D_
            Yea the 7.3

mebob2001mebob2001
            Participant

Hey man, Well i do work for Gm, have friends who work for ford, thos are a really good truck they do have 3 known issues, if it has a 5r55e auto transmission they are known for failing the intermedit band will snap and get caught in planety’s and ruin the

BlackGPGTBlackGPGT
              Participant

[quote]Quoted From mebob2001:_x000D_
                _x000D_
                Hey man, Well i do work for Gm, have friends who work for ford, thos are a really good truck they do have 3 known issues, if it has a 5r55e auto transmission they are known for failing the intermedit band will snap

celticbhoycelticbhoy
                Participant

If it were me, i’d go for the f250, however, i’d be stressing myself out over the fuel economy. Hauling landscaping equipment and supplies into a small car is a pain in the ass, at least you’ll be getting a lot of use out of the truck.

Logan JohnsonLJ11194
                  Participant

As much as I like trucks, I also love W-platform cars with the 3800. So if it were me, I would be working out any possible way to get a truck, even if its not that one, and keep the GP. However, if fuel costs aren’t too big of a deal, then by all means ge

BlackGPGTBlackGPGT
                    Participant

Truck is sold W-|

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    Loading…