Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • Mastercraft Professional Long Combination Wrenches

Mastercraft Professional Long Combination Wrenches

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Tool Talk Mastercraft Professional Long Combination Wrenches

• Creator
    Topic
    WDHewsonWDHewson
    Participant

After lunch one day I went into a pawn shop and found a small shelf of tools.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      dreamer2355dreamer2355
      Participant

Post up some pics. It sounds like a good deal!

Shaun_300Shaun_300
        Participant

The Mastercraft Professional and Maximum series tools are very good tools for the price, bought a set of wrenches and socket set of mastercraft maximum 6 1/2 years ago when I got in the trade and still have all of them, broke a couple sockets, never broke a wrench though. Broke a couple snap on and matco wrenches… You got a good deal!

WDHewsonWDHewson
          Participant

Let’s see if I can insert a picture. Nay, I still can’t get photos to work.

dreamer2355dreamer2355
            Participant

Use a image hosting site such as Photobucket.

Shaun_300Shaun_300
              Participant

Here’s an awesome 70% off deal on a set of 30 Mastercraft Maximum wrenches! I’ve put these things through hell and back and have never let me down…

http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/browse/6/Tools/Wrenches/ProfessionalWrenches/PRD~0589153P/Mastercraft+Maximum+Wrench+Set%2C+30-Pcs.jsp?locale=en

Shaun_300Shaun_300
                Participant

Quoted From Shaun_300:

Here’s an awesome 70% off deal on a set of 30 Mastercraft Maximum wrenches! I’ve put these things through hell and back and have never let me down…

http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/browse/6/Tools/Wrenches/ProfessionalWrenches/PRD~0589153P/Mastercraft+Maximum+Wrench+Set%2C+30-Pcs.jsp?locale=en

Only one I had to add to my set when I got into the trade was the 20mm for the GM fuel filters.

ClicknClackClicknClack
                  Participant

I’m having a hard time finding long handle combination wrenches here in the states. A large part of my job is alignments and I need the leverage to break loose stubborn lock nuts and eccentric cam bolts. Harbor Freight sells a decent set, but I need to find a place that sells individual wrenches. I lost my 22mm awhile back and I need a replacement 🙁

Boostaholic315Boostaholic315
                    Participant

Quoted From ClicknClack:

I’m having a hard time finding long handle combination wrenches here in the states. A large part of my job is alignments and I need the leverage to break loose stubborn lock nuts and eccentric cam bolts. Harbor Freight sells a decent set, but I need to find a place that sells individual wrenches. I lost my 22mm awhile back and I need a replacement 🙁

I have been a huge fan of mac knuckle saver 2’s in the long pattern. Their 22 will give you a hell oy alot of leverage. They arent cheap but they are a little wider profile then a snap on cus i feel snap on kinda cut into my hand when reefing on something.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    Loading…