Menu

Mitsubishi Brake Pads

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge General Discussion Mitsubishi Brake Pads

• Creator
    Topic
    Robert McMahangaseousmercury
    Participant

I need to change my brake pads on my 2009 Mitsubishi Outlander. Any suggestions to a high quality aftermarket brand. Does anyone know who makes brake pads for Mitsubishi. Thanks

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Martin BatesMartin Bates
      Participant

Depending where you are the world you can get good after market brands online like ebay as i use them a lot for car parts, I changed all my pads and rotors/discs 7 months ago using ebay with mintex brake pads and blue print brake discs for my mitsubishi grandis and prices are really good however I like to spend at least a bit more on pads and discs as lets face it you cant put a price on safety!! so £25 for front pads and around 75 for discs and ive never had a problem ive also used brembo pads in the past which are excellent too. So being an outlander owner these suv;s are quite heavy duty so good quality brake pads and discs can be good and not cost a fortune as long as you do price hunting online but Ebay is the number 1 for me. By the way try to keep away from the dealer for this as they are very expensive and me personaly I dont visit them unless I need a part that has to come from them that they need to order from japan as i done this just recently for a fuel filler neck that was so hard to find so i ended up going to the dealership.

hope this helps good luck

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Loading…