Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • Motor/transmission mounts for 2006 Honda Pilot EX-L 4wd-RES

Motor/transmission mounts for 2006 Honda Pilot EX-L 4wd-RES

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here Motor/transmission mounts for 2006 Honda Pilot EX-L 4wd-RES

• Creator
    Topic
    Michael SacksteinMichael Sackstein
    Participant

Hey Eric,
      I’ve been a long time follower of yours as you probably know by now. I need to replace the motor and transmission mounts on my brothers/my 2006 Honda Pilot and I wanted to get your opinion on some options. Obviously OEM is always the ideal way to go with Hondas I know you always preach that whenever possible but I’m looking to get a kit that has all the mounts that I need. I found a kit on amazon that has everything I need at a very good price. However I’ve been told that it’s better to go oem if possible. The car itself has over 228k on it. I’ve done a bunch of work to it. Overhauled the front suspension components (struts both front and rear, control arms, tie rods both inner and outer) and about to do the rear as well. Needs a timing belt job. New radiator, hoses both upper and lower, new thermostat (yes I used Honda parts for all of these) I have transmission cooler lines that I have yet to install. Car has been serviced regularly and is in very good mechanical condition but needs a few things here and there. Here’s a link to the kit that I found on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/K0495-2006-2008-Honda-Pilot-Transmission/dp/B06XDRX4L7. If you could let me know what you think and if I should order this kit or go oem I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks Eric!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Loading…