Menu

muffler choices

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Engine Modifications muffler choices

• Creator
    Topic
    ekalb1027ekalb1027
    Participant

i have a saturn vue with the 2.2L 4 cylinder ecotech (cobalt engine) i want to put an after market exhaust on it but i dont want it to turn out sounding like another f**king rice burner… i want that low meaty rumble sound…. if its even possible with a 4 banger….

question is

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Third GearThird Gear
      Participant

That can be the trouble with a 4 cylinder engine. If you want it to sound right you will need to spend money on a nice muffler. Look at Borla, Corsa and even Magnaflow. Although Magnaflow is walking on the line of being ricey. Go on youtube and type in cobalt corsa or cobalt brand x.

ark_454SSark_454SS
        Participant

I say the borlas. The corsa sound amazing on the V8 LS engine but its a bit much of a 4 cylinder

Thrasher

rproughrprough
          Participant

Go with magnaflow.

RedeemerRedeemer
            Participant

Quoted From Third Gear:

That can be the trouble with a 4 cylinder engine. If you want it to sound right you will need to spend money on a nice muffler. Look at Borla, Corsa and even Magnaflow. Although Magnaflow is walking on the line of being ricey. Go on youtube and type in cobalt corsa or cobalt brand x.

You can also just look up, “Saturn Vue Exhaust” and a few will pop up. Might as well listen for what you like best then go with it.

ekalb1027ekalb1027
              Participant

ive done that but mostly all the vues that come up on you tube are the v6’s thinkin about just slappin a cherry bomb on it HSAHAHAHAHAHAH

pcmdjasonpcmdjason
                Participant

Straight pipe it!

ekalb1027ekalb1027
                  Participant

Quoted From pcmdjason:

Straight pipe it!

NOT A BAD IDEA HAHAHAHAHA

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Loading…