Menu

NASCAR Turned Indycar Fan

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge General Discussion NASCAR Turned Indycar Fan

• Creator
    Topic
    cjwalker28cjwalker28
    Participant

So I watched my first ever Indy 500 and first ever IZOD Indycar race, and I think I’m hooked! I’m a huge NASCAR fan and I feel like I just took a jump that doesn’t happen all that often. Anyone else here fans of the sport or have any opinions? Can’t wait to see the next race.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      joescorpiojoescorpio
      Participant

i like them all but my favorite style is the drag strip 1/4 mile

cjwalker28cjwalker28
        Participant

Professional or amateur? I’ve never seen the pros. I imagine it’s a bit boring. I enjoy when people bring their rides to tournaments but then I just get really jealous of their cars!

dreamer2355dreamer2355
          Participant

F1 racing is what i love 😀

cjwalker28cjwalker28
            Participant

I was able to see the last five laps when they were at Madrid. Didn’t see any passing 🙁 but there’s something about F1 cars that makes them so awesome. Where do they top out? Like 225mph 14000rpm?

dreamer2355dreamer2355
              Participant

The Monaco race was fun. With the DRS and KER’s, its making the racing alot more interesting.

One of the races last season had close to 90 passes by different drivers.

The Canadian race will be on next Sunday and yes, i believe your in the ball park for the MPH/RPM figures C8-)

F1 racing is more appealing to make than watching oval racing. I think alot of people watch NASCAR just for the wrecks.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Loading…