Menu

need help

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Michael Cappiello Michael Cappiello 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    Michael Cappiello
    Michael Cappiello
    Participant

hey i got a question for you! i have a 2015 ford escape 2.0 EcoBoost with 122k. recently when i first start my car and i usually let it idle for about 3 minutes and i put it in drive and the car jolts a little bit! if i put it in reverse or neutral its all smooth! once the car warms up everything is smooth like coming out of a store start the car put it in drive and its smooth only when i first start my car, my transmission was rebuilt at 53k and now has 122k on it, last week i did do a transmission drain and fill on it and the transmission fluid was dirty and black! but it did have a little red color to it! and the transmission fluid didnt smell burnt. it seemed to fix the problem start the car in the morning put it in drive all smooth! i think the problem is coming back when i put the car in drive its very slight jerk, do you think i should do another drain and fill on the transmission to get more of the dirty fluid out? any advice? oh yeah no check engine light on.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Loading…