Menu

New guy from chicago!

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge New Member Introduction New guy from chicago!

• Creator
    Topic
    wardak33wardak33
    Participant

Hey guys, my name is hewad (hey-wad) and i’m from the northwest suburbs from chicago. Gotta admit, i’m kind of a forum whore, but I try helping people out as much as i can and I’m excited for this new forum. Congrats to eric on the new site, definitely looks awesome.

Like i said, i try my best to help others out, but I also may havee my own questions from time to time (i’m not perfect lol).
      I can even help out if you’re in the neighborhood as well!

Look forward to talking with you guys and making this a great online community!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      dreamer2355dreamer2355
      Participant

Im in the Grundy County area, so about 45 mins from you.

jbonejbone
        Participant

Nobody is perfect wardak, i look forward to learning from ya and maybe i will have things to offer also…

wardak33wardak33
          Participant

Thanks guys! And dreamer, where do you live??

dreamer2355dreamer2355
            Participant

Welcome to the forums and you live pretty close to me Wardak 😀

EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
              Keymaster

Glad to have you aboard warkak33, thanks for signing up. You sould like my kind of person as I like to help people too I also don’t know everything and look forward to learning things from new members. I’m glad you like the site we’ve been working pretty hard on it for the past 3 months or so and it’s nice to know that others are liking it as much as we are. Thanks again for signing up, I look forward to seeing you at the forum.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Loading…