Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • New Petroleum Based Lubricant – Review

New Petroleum Based Lubricant – Review

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge General Automotive Discussion New Petroleum Based Lubricant – Review

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    dandan

royal purple is coming out with there own brand, i think it is much better formulated than the normal stuff. and its purple, how can you go wrong there :whistle: 😉 😉 😉

Joeseph MamaJoeseph Mama
      Participant

I believe it will also provide a nice purple hue to the blinker also.

dandan

indeed it does, but most sort of turn away from it because it makes there car look “rice.”

dandan

they are also coming out with a awesome ultra high temp high performance muffler bearing grease, supposed too make your muffler flow better than straight pipe!

CameronCameron
            Participant

Hey Ratchet I think the Kale Auto web site was the first to come up with that joke. It has been there for quite a few years now.

Don’t know if many people here have looked at it before but it is all pretty funny. Like the performance items such as cross drilled brake lines, the engine oil by pass kit guaranteed to keep the oil from getting dirty or the O pipe dual exhaust.

Here it is – just go to the various product areas for a laugh:
              http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2

( You will see the blinker fluid on the page referenced above).

Joeseph MamaJoeseph Mama
              Participant

I think that as an engineering challenge they should actually design a car that uses all these products.

dandan

gosh the closes thing too needing “muffler bearings.” is a turbo and god why would you for any reason need blinker fluid lol!

Joeseph MamaJoeseph Mama
                  Participant

as per the bottle, “to keep your blinkers running smoothly.” :side:

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Loading…