Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • P0440 code emission control system what is it

P0440 code emission control system what is it

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here P0440 code emission control system what is it

• Creator
    Topic
    candacecandace
    Participant

so i have a 2002 pontiac montana AWD my service engine light came on got it checked and the P0440 code came up and they said it was emission control system i am a girl that does not work on cars but wants to learn.I have no idea what this means what it does or anything i know when i start the car it has a little putt putt and also a little putt putt when i put it is reverse but when i put it in drive it does not happen anymore.does this putt putt have to do with this code, can i drive and not worry about being stuck on the side of the road or make long trips reason why i am asking is because i got a job in Kentucky and i am in Florida so this is a 12 to 15 hour trip and i just dont got the extra money for anything at all and i am suppose to leave next week.so any advice would be great thank you and by the off chance how much does it cost to fix what ever this code is

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Loading…