Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • Possible to change font colors and background?

Possible to change font colors and background?

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Forum News Possible to change font colors and background?

• Creator
    Topic
    Stephen BowenStephen Bowen
    Participant

Just a quick one. I’ve not been on in a while and noticed the forum and website changes. Everything looks good and is working well for me, except one problem.

My vision isn’t the best for ‘contrast’. Currently my view on the site is kinda like a light gray background typing box with slightly darker gray text. It’s really giving me some serious eye strain.

Is there anything in user preferences where this can be adjusted to a more black and white appearance?

Thanks!

S-

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
      Keymaster

I don’t think there is a preference you can change to correct that. I’ll reach out to my developer with your concerns to see if there is anything we can do.

Stephen BowenStephen Bowen
        Participant

Thanks Eric!! It’s just a bit hard to read. It’s like the letters are a dark shade of gray, and the background is slightly lighter. My vision is a bit strange. (I’m resisting the urge to say it’s 50 shades of gray too light LOL)

S-

EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
          Keymaster

Just an update. The text on the forum has been changed to black which should make it easier to read. If you’re not seeing the update, clear your browser cache and it should be visible.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Loading…