Menu

Reputation meter

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge ETCG Suggestion Box Reputation meter

• Creator
    Topic
    ClicknClackClicknClack
    Participant

This is popular on many message boards.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      redfuryredfury
      Participant

it’s a good idea as long as it doesn’t get abused. I get a feeling that the type of people that frequent this place aren’t a bunch of trolls or up to no good, and most people will look at post counts as well as the reputation meter.

It’s valuable also in that you may have a huge post count, but if you’ve been slinging bad advice or otherwise being negative it can also help sway opinions on how to take that particular persons posts in the various threads they are active in.

dreamer2355dreamer2355
        Participant

Nice idea but i think Redfury was right about the abusable idea as well as favoritism also will come into play between memebrs.

ClicknClackClicknClack
          Participant

There may be a little abuse/favortism by a few members, but regulars will be able to sniff them out pretty easily. Most of the time those people get bored after awhile and stop frequenting the board anyway.

Either way I think it’s something fun to add to the board, an incentive to keep members active.

hondaslave1342hondaslave1342
            Participant

i concur fully…regs will be able to sniff out the trash,, as far as the tach idea=wow thats great….

ClicknClackClicknClack
              Participant

Can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or…..

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Loading…