Menu

reremove and replace a heater core

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here reremove and replace a heater core

• Creator
    Topic
    stuartstuart
    Participant

hey guys, long time no see. I have a question. my neighbor has a 1999 ford expedition with a triton v8 and his heater core is starting to go bad. its vaporizing the windshield and he wants to know if I can change it out for him. can anyone in here give me some kind of idea as to where the core is located and how difficult it would be for me to do it. I have all the tools I need, I just don’t know where the core is on this vehicle and what its gonna take to do it. any help would be greatly appreciated. also, his wife’s vehicle, a 2006 Mitsubishi endeavor needs the outside drivers door handle replaced. I have the handle, but I need to know what has to be removed other than the inside door panel.

thanks,

stuart, a.k.a. roadwanderer2.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      college mancollege man

see if this helps.

stuartstuart
        Participant

to whom this reply is intended for……..i thank you for your reply, but the vehicle you mentioned IN your reply is for a 2000 Ford expedition, i need to know about the 1999 Ford expedition, as well as the drivers outside door handle on a 2004 Mitsubishi endeavor.

please let me know if there is any difference between the years for the heater core removal as far as what has to be removed.

thank you,

stuart, a.k.a. roadwanderer2.

none nonenone
          Participant

1999 and 2000 model years of the Expedition are part of the same generation. You can use the same service information or youtube video for any Expedition from 1997 through 2003.

stuartstuart
            Participant

good morning and thank you for clarifying this for me, i wasn’t sure if there was any difference between the 2 model years.

regards,

stuart.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Loading…