My CHECK ENGINE light is ON and I am getting the following error codes on my Ford Explorer 2013 please suggest how to fix them:
Powertrain Control Module:
(1) P0420:00-68 Catalyst System Efficiency Less Than Threshold – Bank #1
(2) P0430:00-EC Catalyst System Efficiency Less Than Threshold – Bank #2
(3) P2196:0028 O2 Sensor Signal Biased/Stuck Rich – Bank 1, Sensor 1
(4) P2198:0028 O2 Sensor Signal Biased/Stuck Rich – Bank 2, Sensor 1
(1) U0140:00-08 Missing Communication with BCM
(1) U0557:82-08 Invalid Data Recieved From Front Control Interface Module A
I will be very thankful to you for your kind help and reply.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.