Menu

seat ibiza 2003 stereo issue

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here seat ibiza 2003 stereo issue

• Creator
    Topic
    jasonjason
    Participant

Hi I have recently had some led light installed in my foot well, but I never connected them up as I changed my mind, but now my stereo stays on when I take my keys out of the ignition and my drivers door will not open when I also take the keys out and now I have to put the button on the door to open it. the central locking works fine with the fab its just that the door wont open now when keys are out and stereo stays on.

CAN YOU HELP PLEASE PEASE !!!!!!!!! 🙁

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      ChrisChris
      Participant

If you spliced into the stereo wiring harness, I would put this all back to factory spec and purchase a wiring harness adaptor that the factory connector plugs into and has a universal plug that clips into the back of your new stereo.
        Additionally, if you haven’t wired in your LEDs, how do you think this may be a contributory cause to this problem?

Ta!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dandan

so you are saying you disconnected some wires, but didn’t install the lights?

ChrisChris
          Participant

Hi there again, this is what I was talking about:
            http://www.nexxia.co.uk/products.asp?category=Seat+ISO+Radio+Harness+Adaptors&Make=Seat&Model=Ibiza&Submit=Quick+Search&Reg=c%29_Jul-99_-_Mar-06&Additional_Details=1189

I have used many of these adaptors in the past as for the little money they cost, I much rather not hack all the wiring about!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Loading…