Menu

Some layout suggestions

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge ETCG Suggestion Box Some layout suggestions

• Creator
    Topic
    inxsinxs
    Participant

It would be nice to show the previous replies on a thread when you are typing in the reply box.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
      Keymaster

We’ve actually been looking into making the interface better so thanks for your suggestions.

jbonejbone
        Participant

I am lost on this one,To see previous replies all i do is scroll up? Please explain your suggestion

jbonejbone
          Participant

Oh i see what your doing, your htting reply on the main page to the right?? After you open a thread and read the replies there’s a quick reply at bottom to use..This is the only thing i can think you mean??
            If you use the quick reply at bottom then u can scroll to view all the replies of the thread….

pcmdjasonpcmdjason
            Participant

How about inline posting of youtube videos?

inxsinxs
              Participant

I didn’t even notice the quick reply box at the bottom.

thor9hammerthor9hammer
                Participant

Is it possible to use a drop down menu to go back to the main forum instead of having to use the back button. The dropdown would let you skip from one forum topic to another . Thanks for the great work on the site btw.

thor9hammerthor9hammer
                  Participant

Also is there any possibility the google ad banners can be oriented top to bottm along one of the sides of the site? Right now you can see no site content without scrolling through 3-4 banners and it makes it a bit cumbersome.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Loading…