Menu

Switchback drl light problem

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here Switchback drl light problem

• Creator
    Topic
    Anka BosmanAnka Bosman
    Participant

Can someone please help me? I installed these lights and the indicators aren’t
      working. It works when I connect then straight to the battery but not when I connect them to the indicator wires.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      robert scottrobert scott
      Participant

It sounds like there may be an issue with the wiring connection between the lights and the indicator wires. Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot the problem:

Check the wiring connections: Ensure that the wires from the lights are properly connected to the indicator wires. Make sure there are no loose connections or exposed wires that could be causing a short circuit.

Test the indicator circuit: Use a multimeter to test the indicator wires for power when the indicator is activated. If there is no power or a weak signal, there may be an issue with the indicator relay or wiring.

Check the fuse: Inspect the fuse related to the indicator circuit to see if it’s blown. If the fuse is blown, replace it with a new one of the same rating.

Verify compatibility: Double-check that the lights you installed are compatible with your vehicle’s electrical system and indicator circuit. Sometimes, incompatible lights can cause issues with the electrical system.

Seek professional help: If you’re unable to identify or fix the issue yourself, it may be best to consult with a professional mechanic or auto electrician. They can diagnose the problem more accurately and provide a solution. https://carmotiveauto.com/

By following these steps, you should be able to troubleshoot and resolve the issue with your indicator lights not working when connected to the indicator wires.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by robert scottrobert scott.
      Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Loading…