Menu

Thank you Eric

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge General Discussion Thank you Eric

• Creator
    Topic
    EmmanuelEmmanuel
    Participant

Hi. I decided to write here a thank you topic. One day on mid July 2015 I decided to learn a thing or two about cars since I was scheduled for 2 AutoZone interviews. I must say, I didn’t know anything except for oil change… I searched on google “best youtube channel to learn auto mechanic” and ETCG poped up. I took a look and found the video that hooked me up: “dissecting an engine”. Boom, that was it. Suddenly I found myself watching your channel like all day long, learning and studying about the different car systems, diagnosis and troubleshooting. When I went to the interview, the store manager was amazed with my knowledge on car systems, parts and tools. Have I got the interview a few days before that wouldn’t happened. Maybe someone reads this and say: “you happy because of an AutoZone job?” And the answer is yes. I’m a musician and right now I’m struggling with the economy and demand so I have to work in landscaping and is not like it’s leaving a lot of money to me, not to mention the heat… I certainly love music and I hope to keep expanding my homestudio to new levels but right now that’s a little hard to me, especially here in Puerto Rico, so I guess a job at a auto parts store is something that I’ll enjoy and learn from. I also love cars but I never sat down to study about them. Now I know a thing or two about cars and I can diagnose and repair it thanks to Eric. So my friend, I hope you don’t mind but I pray for you and give thanks to God for your life. I hope you keep on growing and fulfilling your life goals and end up being a happy man with your family. I read your bio also and I identified myself with you my friend. Hopefully I’ll make it someday to a ETCG meetup so we can chat personally. God bless you and your family.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
      Keymaster

Thank you very much for those kind words. They are very much appreciated. When I started ETCG, I set out to help people with their auto repair issues. I never dreamed I would help launch careers, or help people get jobs, a welcome added bonus.

Good luck with your new job and with your music. You seem like a very conscientious and capable person. I think you’ll do well. Thanks again.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Loading…