Menu

Thanking EricTheCarGuy

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Technicians Only Thanking EricTheCarGuy

• Creator
    Topic
    JoeJoe
    Participant

I start Training at UTI in Mooresville, NC in January and plan on giving it my all to have a career in nascar hopefully either working on the cars at the track or at the shop, as long as i’m apart of the action. I’ve always had a passion for cars and how they worked and got into nascar around 2006 and my passion grew bigger to wanting to be apart of it and thought UTI would be a good place to start because of the nascar programs they offer. until about a year ago i really hadn’t had the know how or tools or the sources for help to tinker around under the hood to actually fulfill the passion to know how cars work. thats where ETCG came in i found your dissecting an engine video to start, very easy to follow, fun to watch and listen to, you do a great job of explaining what everything is and how they work and how everything works together. I’ve watched so many of your videos and have learned so much and starting school to make someone of myself got a lot easier. Thanks Eric for what you do!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
      Keymaster

Thank you very much for your comments. I started ETCG about 4 years ago to help people with their automotive issues but as an unintended consequence it seems that I’ve also helped those looking to get into the auto repair industry. I’m humbled by and proud of this fact all at the same time. I wish you all the best and hope that you’re able to do well in that very competitive field. Good luck and thanks again for your comments.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Loading…