Menu

Timing Belt

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge ETCG Suggestion Box Timing Belt

• Creator
    Topic
    MatthewMatthew
    Participant

Eric, can you make a video on how to replace the Timing belt and/or Camshaft Sensor on a 04-08 Chevy Aveo?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
      Keymaster

The videos I make are based on what comes into the shop. In order for me to fill a request like yours the same vehicle needs to come in needing the same service and I would need the time to shoot the video. Should that happen I’d be happy to make a video for you.

Thank you for your request.

MatthewMatthew
        Participant

A Any model year Daewoo Lanos would be better but i dunno if youve ever even seen on of those

BrianBrian
          Participant

Too bad I did not have my brother-in-laws old Daewoo anymore I would have loved to have donated it, but he sold it for like $350 (Parts car.) OF course being in Texas I don’t think it would have made the trip to Ohio and would have been too expensive to ship. Our roommate wanted to put a GM LS1 V-8 in it! Now that would have been a fun video to make…… 🙂

EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
            Keymaster

All that aside I still have several videos that I’ve already shot that I still need to edit before I add anymore to the roster. At the moment I’m blessed with too much work and not enough time to do it. 🙂

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Loading…