Menu

Tite Reach Tool Review

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge The EricTheCarGuy Video Forum Tite Reach Tool Review

• Creator
    Topic
    EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
    Keymaster

This is one of those tools that you break out from time to time, but don’t use every day. It’s nice to have in the tool box when you need it. What are your thoughts?

Viewing 16 replies (of 16 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
      Keymaster

[quote=”Raistian77″ post=82723][quote=”EricTheCarGuy” post=82211]I was surprised that they said I could use an impact for that very reason. Considering the cost of the Tite-reach tools, I don’t think it matters too much. I’m sure the Snap-on set set you back a few bucks.[/quote]

Weird, you would think the stress on the chain and sprockets when busting a tight fastener loose or getting something really tight would do damage. Heck just busting a faster free would have to cause the chain to jerk really hard on the drive sprocket as the torque is bounced back and forth.[/quote]

Yea, I don’t think a chain design is very good for transferring impact torque. Perhaps that’s why the Snap-on wrench set said not to use an impact with them.

Viewing 16 replies (of 16 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Loading…