Menu

Tool Bag

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Tool Talk Tool Bag

• Creator
    Topic
    Kamil KalinowskiKamil Kalinowski
    Participant

What’s a good heavy duty tool bag? Need one for small repairs when friends or family call me to help them with their car. I like to compartmentalize and hate jumbling all my tools into a box. Has anyone used the Klein Ultimate Tradesman Pro or Hilmar 1839079? Let me know what you have and how it’s worked out so far.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      James P GrossoJames P Grosso
      Participant

I have the Craftsman 270 piece tool set with the plastic case. Has almost every socket you will need for most stuff.
        Add full sets of metric and SAE combination wrenches (paint each set a different color to make it easy to identify metric from SAE.)
        And a full screw driver set, feeler gauge set, then some Gear Wrench and wobble extensions. That’s what I have for my travel box, plus maybe some oddball stuff like electrical tape and adjustable wrench and pliers, side cutters.
        http://www.sears.com/craftsman-270pc-mechanics-tool-set-with-3-drawer/p-00904452000P?sid=IDx01192011x000001&gclid=CKmC8Pvj3tACFQINaQodaDUEuA&gclsrc=aw.ds

Kamil KalinowskiKamil Kalinowski
        Participant

I should have been more clear about my intentions. I’m just looking for a bag to put my tools in when I go mobile. Not a tool kit set. But thanks for sharing that with me. That’s a pretty good deal!

James O'HaraJames O’Hara
          Participant

Klien 15-1/4″ Electricians Tool Bag, 31 Pockets, Black, Orange

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Loading…