Menu

“Video” Suggestion and Question

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge General Discussion “Video” Suggestion and Question

• Creator
    Topic
    EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
    Keymaster

Interesting, I hadn’t thought of that but I’ll look into it. Thanks for the suggestion.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      ETCGAdministratorETCGAdministrator
      Participant

Quoted From suleman09:

Hey, i love this new site, and i also loved the old one.

my question is, how will we know if you posted more than 1 video in a day. because with the old set up we could see all of your videos laid out and know if there was more than 1 uploaded that day? like with the airtext and tool show videos.

my suggestion is maybe find a way for it to be easier for us to know if another video was updated as well so we dont have to go through each tab (which is a pretty cool set up by the way)

Great suggestion! I like the challenge and your thoughts on implementing this, we will keep you posted. Keep the great ideas coming!

suleman09suleman09
        Participant

no problem!

jusman79jusman79
          Participant

I agree! I usually only get a chance to check on the site once a week or maybe once every other week when I’m really busy. It would be awesome to have an extra category for new videos where maybe you list the most recent 10 or so in reverse chronological order. I do like the new video organization, it makes so much sense.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Loading…