Menu

Viewer of the week?

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge ETCG Suggestion Box Viewer of the week?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Maybe on friday’s pick a random viewer or comment to be mentioned on your FATR’s

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      HPHP
      Participant

Hmm, better to mention the users/members that provide or comes withs suggestions or help to the forum, Fatr

dreamer2355dreamer2355
        Participant

Interesting idea as long as favoritism doesn’t come into play. And then there will always be people who complain that they never get a mention either.

Lets see what others think.

djdevon3djdevon3
          Participant

I don’t think that would be a good idea for a lot of reasons. If you’re going to help others in the forums do it for them not yourself. As Eric’s said before, do it for the single mom trying to make ends meet, do it for the guy trying to feed his family, you don’t do it for yourself. On other forums or youtube channels that might work but Eric’s made his pretenses pretty clear and to make that a part of his format would show favoritism.

There is no such thing as viewer of the week by the way. How can one person watch better than another? You didn’t think hard enough on the right terminology there. 😉

twiggytwiggy
            Participant

How about a “TIP” of the week chosen from this forum instead?

djdevon3djdevon3
              Participant

I like that. The forums are full of really neat suggestions. Would take Eric a whlle to mull through the forums to find them. Might be more work than it’s worth for him. Seems like he’s already at a premium for free time.

EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
                Keymaster

This actually falls in line with something that I’ve been thinking about for some time but I too was trying to figure out how to make it fair and unbias. Keep the suggestions coming and thank you.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Loading…