Menu

Vote for ETCG!

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge General Discussion Vote for ETCG!

• Creator
    Topic
    dreamer2355dreamer2355
    Participant

Hi all,

So we all know the exciting announcement, if not check out the links below!

You can see his video on the website homepage or here is a direct link –

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gpXxr5_ … RLFKY52W20

And here is the link to vote for Eric. The voting area is in the top right of the page in this link provided –

http://youtube-global.blogspot.com/

Good luck Eric!!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      TasogareTasogare
      Participant

I’m rounding up as much support as I can – even from non car-junkies. Hopefully more people from other car-circles will chip in too!

I’m pulling for you man! T)

TheAreteTheArete
        Participant

Now I’m not saying YoYomax’s crowd is cheating… but there was a very suspicious “influx” of votes that happened every second with only a few thousand more subscribers than Eric. If they are cheating one might suspect that they simply told their web-browser (like Chrome) to delete all cookies every time the browser shuts down and then just keep closing, opening the browser and then voting… *Halo appears around head*

TexasCoderTexasCoder
          Participant

432 as of 02/10/2012 3:50 PM CST .. let the good times roll 🙂

TheAreteTheArete
            Participant

What’s up with the sudden surge of yoyomax… Negative ladies and Gents… we have to crush this Rebellion. We need to Squash any and all resistance… WE WILL NOT GIVE UP… WE WILL NOT GO ALON…. oh wait… it’s just a contest. Scratch that.

This is war. ;D Just kidding…

… No but seriously… yo yo max 12 is going down.

dreamer2355dreamer2355
              Participant

I just looked at the current voting. I cant understand why people would want to make that type of food over fixing there vehicles. S:(

Participant

everybody here needs to vote. you don’t even need a YouTube Account to vote. so get over there and vote. Eric has dropped to second and is about 650 votes behind so get over there and vote

twiggytwiggy
                  Participant

How many times can I vote?

ETCGAdministratorETCGAdministrator
                    Participant

I just made this topic sticky, and Eric and I just updated the home page to show the voting status…I need to think of a slick way to show the YouTube voting status in this thread…

Thank you dreamer2355 for posting this!

JB16JB16
                      Participant

marydoodles 597 (14%)
                        yoyomax12 2100 (49%)
                        wwwboyinabandcom 310 (7%)
                        EricTheCarGuy 1236 (29%)

As of now, sudden surge from yoyomax12 out of nowhere with only 4,000 more subscribers to her channel.

I wonder if deleting cookies enables you to vote again? *Puts on glowing halo* Ao:)

Hopefully the ETCG clan will pull through!

twiggytwiggy
                        Participant

Come on guys Eric is still in second place lets get this done!

college mancollege man

Eric got my vote. can you vote more than once?

twiggytwiggy
                            Participant

If u delete ur cookies u might be able to enter a vote for another household member. 😉

twiggytwiggy
                              Participant

Yoyo is leading by 13% which means the gap is closing. Its still a huge gap so lets pull for Eric here. This is the first time Eric has ever asked us of anything after tge 100s of videos he has produced for us and the thousands of personal tesponses he has given to emails. And forum posts of people needing help. This is the least we can do to pay Eric back.

dreamer2355dreamer2355
                                Participant

I have my wife asking her friends to vote too!

I really hope we pull this off!

Bjorn20Bjorn20
                                  Participant

I voted, but it’s not looking good for eric at the moment.

On a side note, why on earth do you support matco tools? They are extremely over priced, they don’t stand behind their products, don’t warranty anything that doesn’t say matco on the tool, even if you bought it through matco.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                  Loading…