Menu

VSA CODE

• Creator
    Topic
    Jason MJason M
    Participant

Hi ericthecarguy big fan! I have a question. I am the original owner of a 2005 Acura TSX with 60,000 miles on it. A few days ago I took it to my mechanic for an oil change and I knew my car had no codes. I own a simple scanner that you recommended for car owners to have (ANCEL AD310), but my mechanic voluntarily checked my car with his OBD2 Scanner and he played with his scanner for 20 minutes but he could not find any codes. However, when I came home for the first time I have a yellow triangle light that comes up on the dash. Moreover, when I drive over 30 miles per hour the VSA light turns on. I know my mechanic triggered that light when I left, but my question is the following. That the same way mechanics with their OBD2 can erase codes can mechanics on purpose create a VSA code so I have a problem with my car? That they would do this so I would go to my mechanic to solve the issue so they can make money and erase the codes. I want to see if my mechanic is honest or if he is trying to scam me.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Loading…