Menu

What Do You Think of the New Website?

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Forum News What Do You Think of the New Website?

• Creator
    Topic
    EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
    Keymaster

As the name implies I’m looking for opinions on the new website. If you have comments or suggestions post them here.

Viewing 8 replies - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      college mancollege man

You are welcome to start a new topic. No approval needed.

ErnestErnest
        Participant

i think the forums are WAY out of order. General discussion should be the first forum. i would also like to see vehicle specific forums for the more common vehicles like Chevy, Ford, etc.

Jerry GillesJerry Gilles
          Participant

It’s great Eric .Easy to use ,easy to sort thru and beam in on what a person is looking for. Good job.

MaxMax
            Participant

Hey. Love the website, videos and all the great content in general. Excellent work! One thing that I’ve noticed, however, is that I have a lot of trouble reading forum content when I’m trying to browse on my phone (which I tend to do). The text is really small and I end up having to scroll back and forth across my phone’s screen. I wonder if there’s any way to address this? I feel like after the forum was updated some time ago this became more of an issue… Thanks!

Wyatt TalleyWyatt Talley
              Participant

[quote=”bicyclewhoa” post=127177]Hey. Love the website, videos and all the great content in general. Excellent work! One thing that I’ve noticed, however, is that I have a lot of trouble reading forum content when I’m trying to browse on my phone (which I tend to do). The text is really small and I end up having to scroll back and forth across my phone’s screen. I wonder if there’s any way to address this? I feel like after the forum was updated some time ago this became more of an issue… Thanks![/quote]

I would suggest using tapatalk to view the forum on your phone. We are on there and they make apps for your phone. Search for them and we are ericthecarguy on there.

Jerry GillesJerry Gilles
                Participant

GREAAAAAAAT! Its great! You can please some of the people all the time ,but you can not please ALL of the people ALL of the time. Having said that no matter how cool you make it , some one will find fault.

rodrod
                  Participant

Was always a super site now it is a superior site, thanks, great job.

RobertRobert
                    Participant

I am a car guy and I have been watching many 1/2 hour shows on TV for the past several years. These shows used to be interesting and informative but now all they talk about is how great a product is i.e. Exhaust ,rust remover etc. and every show seems redundant with the same repair over and over again. I started viewing ETCG and I am hooked! every video is informative and well thought out. Keep up the good work!

Viewing 8 replies - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    Loading…