Menu

What was the last tool you bought?

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Tool Talk What was the last tool you bought?

• Creator
    Topic
    celticbhoycelticbhoy
    Participant

Not sure if this topic has been created yet so might as well start one up. We have something like this in another forum and it’s a great resource when looking for new stuff.

Went to sears yesterday and bought an 88 piece socket set with a 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2 ratchet. Regular $200, got it for $50. Made in China unfortunately but I need to slowly build my collection for school. This should be a good base.

Viewing 11 replies - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      W00DBar0nW00DBar0n
      Participant

[quote=”celticbhoy” post=44583]Through South Surrey to the Peace Arch crossing mainly. If that’s backed up the 2 hours that it normally is then i’ll go Aldergrove.
        [/quote]
        Where in the lower-main land you from? I use to live in New Westminster.

celticbhoycelticbhoy
        Participant

North Surrey originally (it’s not that bad lol) but now I live near UBC. Where do you live now?

celticbhoycelticbhoy
          Participant

North Surrey originally (it’s not that bad lol) but now I live near UBC. Where do you live now?

W00DBar0nW00DBar0n
            Participant

Hell on earth.
              Fort Mcmurray, Alberta.

W00DBar0nW00DBar0n
              Participant

Hell on earth.
                Fort Mcmurray, Alberta.

Jake RiesserJake Riesser
                Participant

Anyone else ever buy those snap-on ratchets with like 120 or so gear teeth? I’ve been tempted to buy one for a while now, since my ancient craftsman hand-me-down (from the tool kit my grandfather bought “when he came back from THE WAR” – in 1948) although tough as nails, doesn’t really have many gear teeth (maybe 15-20, idk). Looking to get a wrench for working on my cruze, the welder, and the Trans Am (which has zero work space … I swear that car was designed by a bunch of legless midgets who just hate the world of people like me who are 6’6 300), plus all the other misc. vehicles friends of mine bring over to get fixed cheap. I wish there were a snap-on distributor around here, but sadly, the best I can buy out in this “neck of the woods” is … what’s that off-brand they sell at Autozone and Advanced Auto Parts?

Jake RiesserJake Riesser
                  Participant

Anyone else ever buy those snap-on ratchets with like 120 or so gear teeth? I’ve been tempted to buy one for a while now, since my ancient craftsman hand-me-down (from the tool kit my grandfather bought “when he came back from THE WAR” – in 1948) although tough as nails, doesn’t really have many gear teeth (maybe 15-20, idk). Looking to get a wrench for working on my cruze, the welder, and the Trans Am (which has zero work space … I swear that car was designed by a bunch of legless midgets who just hate the world of people like me who are 6’6 300), plus all the other misc. vehicles friends of mine bring over to get fixed cheap. I wish there were a snap-on distributor around here, but sadly, the best I can buy out in this “neck of the woods” is … what’s that off-brand they sell at Autozone and Advanced Auto Parts?

Dustin HicksDustin Hicks
                    Participant

Kobalt 3/8 “Double Drive” Socket set with 6 “universal” sockets. Should be nice for those salvage yard runs.

Dustin HicksDustin Hicks
                      Participant

Kobalt 3/8 “Double Drive” Socket set with 6 “universal” sockets. Should be nice for those salvage yard runs.

NickNick
                        Participant

A new DVOM for my house. Got tired of bringing the one at work back and forth.

NickNick
                          Participant

A new DVOM for my house. Got tired of bringing the one at work back and forth.

Viewing 11 replies - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          Loading…