Menu
  • Home
  • Topic
  • Would you buy a car from a dealer that has THIS???

Would you buy a car from a dealer that has THIS???

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge General Discussion Would you buy a car from a dealer that has THIS???

• Creator
    Topic
    Stephen BowenStephen Bowen
    Participant

Okay. So I’m there with the wife picking up some Chinese food. (Before anyone yells? It was steamed chicken and broc. After the heart attack? Can’t do what I really want )

They have a “Buy here pay here” dealership on the same lot. Now I’ve already busted on the salesman once already. They had a ford focus with the worst paint/rust cover up I’ve seen in a while. I think this Hyundai just beat that one!! I glance over and see something behind the tire. I’m thinking a brick is holding the car up–maybe it had a flat?

I get closer…and it’s the Evap Canister. Hyundai seems to have a problem with the mounts rusting out behind the tire–and the Evap can’s can dislodge and fall.

This one…and I kid you not!! Had a single black zip tie holding it up. It was clearly snapped and hanging still attached to the canister.

It’s this kinda crap that makes me truly believe “There is ONE born every SECOND”

I figured I would share that. I won’t give the places name..they have enough trouble as it is.

S-

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      A toyotakarlIts me

As you probably know, but others may not is the buy-here, finance-here places are the end of the line for used cars… Mostly ones the dealerships don’t want… Not to say you can’t get a good car at those places, but serious scrutiny should be given before buying a car from a buy-here, finance-here place…

So to answer the question… I don’t know if I would still buy it, but my negotiating position for the price of the car has just gotten better! 🙂

-Karl

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Loading…