Menu

Wyotech vs UTI

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge General Discussion Wyotech vs UTI

• Creator
    Topic
    Jerry JonesJerry Jones
    Participant

Which is the best school Wyotech or UTI? just wondering ?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      sam priemsam priem
      Participant

I’ve heard that both schools are about the same and have great training but isnt worth going. I work with a guy that went to uti near chicago and he’s doing the same job i am making the same amount i am (i have no college training but more experience). Ive asked him about it and he said that it wasnt worth the cost of that school. I believe its only a nine month program for both and you dont even get a degree plus the tuition is close to 30K. theres technical schools in my area where you can get a 1 year diploma and tuition is only about 7k. again, this is just what i’ve heard, i cant say 100% for sure. I thought about going to uti myself but after talking to other techs, they also agree that its not worth it. i’ve been told the best way to go about schooling is a 1 or 2 year program from a regular tech school, then get your ASE’s done afterwards.

Jerry JonesJerry Jones
        Participant

Thanks for your input. I was just wondering . I own a shop in Michigan and I have techs from both schools working for me. It is a constant debate among them who went to the better school. My thoughts are the same as yours that they are both about the same as far as training and they are both way over priced.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Loading…