Menu

2013 ETCG Meet Up

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge General Discussion 2013 ETCG Meet Up

• Creator
    Topic
    EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
    Keymaster

I thought I’d get the jump on this year and make the announcement about this years Meet Up early. This way those of you that are looking to travel to the event have plenty of lead time.

The 2013 ETCG Meet Up will be Saturday July 20, 2013 at the ETCG shop. It will officially start at 12pm EST and go till… well I’m not sure. I hope to have more give aways as well as some other activities to keep us busy while we hang out and talk dirty. Here’s a Google map of the shops location.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=3970+rt+42+mason+OH&hl=en&sll=39.361853,-84.305361&sspn=0.105513,0.223675&hnear=3970+U.S.+42,+Mason,+Warren,+Ohio+45040&t=m&z=17

I’m open to suggestions on what you’d like to do or see during the meet up. Feel free to post them to this thread. I look forward to seeing you there.

Here’s the video from last years event.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 110 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Andrew ShortAndrew Short
      Participant

Import Alliance Summer Meet is in Sparta, Kentucky (at the Speedway) on July 20-21. Don’t know if that was planned or not. Just FYI.

http://importalliance.org/?page_id=449

I’m tentative for both. It’d be cool to make the trip from Indy and bounce from Cincy to Sparta over the weekend.

JoeJoe
        Participant

This is gonna be great. I wish I could make it but I doubt it-will try for it though. I hope you all have a great time!
          Edit: Another cookout, some live music/jam session by ETCG members and an engine rebuild clinic would be great.

RyanRyan
          Participant

I missed the meetup last year but am going to do everything in my power to make it this year! I’m about 8 hours away from Cincinnati so it’s definitely possible.

W00DBar0nW00DBar0n
            Participant

Haven’t done a long drive in sometime… wonder how long it would take me. Google says 34 hours, bet i could do it in 30.

cnorth5863cnorth5863
              Participant

I’m gonna start pricing airline tickets soon!

Shaun_300Shaun_300
                Participant

Really wish I could make it, looks like a 13-14 hour drive from me. Have a little over a weeks vacation time I’m taking going down to Myrtle Beach, SC on March 9th, then with my week in the summer and week in November for hunting season I’ll be out of holidays. One day I’ll make it down there.

Anonymous

Google says only 4 and half hours definitely gonna do it!

TylerTyler
                    Participant

Im about 25 hour drive to ohio, if i do get the time off work, i hope i get there! not sure if i should get a plane ticket or take my cavalier, hrmmm

TylerTyler
                      Participant

the flight + a hotel in manson + a rent a car for a three day trip is only 1,000 bucks which isnt bad in my standards.

davedave
                        Participant

4 hour trip plus just a couple hours further to cedar point amusement park 🙂

Andrew ShortAndrew Short
                          Participant

[quote=”Wrench Turner” post=53277]4 hour trip plus just a couple hours further to cedar point amusement park :)[/quote]

Do you realize that he is only about 1 mile from King’s Island Amusement park?
                            http://www.visitkingsisland.com/

Been both places. Love them both. Wouldn’t drive that close to KI and choose CP instead. Same holds true in the opposite direction.

Just FYI. B)

ChevypowerChevypower
                            Participant

I once drove from South East Wyoming to Seattle. NEVER again!!!
                              Let’s seeeee…..Airline tickets…..Seattle to….Ohio…..Holy shit, which airport?! Cleveland?
                              Found results on Cheap O Air dot com for Friday July 19th….
                              Seattle 8:30AM to Denver 12:05PM Denver 4:40PM to Cleveland 9:30PM
                              Frontier Airlines Flights 840 and 524, respectively.

TOTAL PRICE :ohmy: $224.80 Tax, title, license, warranty, 2 year maintenance plan, and dealer prep fees included. It gets worse from there with Alaska Airlines topping out at :sick: $1221.80 :’-(

Geez man. I’m broke as a joke. I can’t afford THAT. :'( I’mma cry man!
                              Perhaps I could get an extremely ***LOW*** price at the Hotel D’ EricTheCarGuy…?? Bed & Breakfast, right? 😉

Eric, have you considered leaving Ohio and moving further West?? :whistle:

EDIT: If anyone ends up needing/using this info, BUYER BEWARE these are one-way tix…

jeremyfountainjeremyfountain
                              Participant

car part scavenger hunts are always fun

alan dunhamalan dunham
                                Participant

Eric, regards the Meet Up Day-
                                  I’m in the Lexington, KY, area so I can make the visit.
                                  Suggestion (if this wouldn’t be stealing your thunder): invite Scanner Danner for your opening act.
                                  This is serious stuff, the 20th is my wife’s birthday and she’s already given me the green light to make the trip! Looking forward to meeting you.

Buck_nekidBuck_nekid
                                  Participant

I am just over 4 hours to the west (I mean EAST) no idea why I typed west when I meant east, not saying for sure yet but it would be a cool trip.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 110 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                  Loading…