Menu

Every Car You’ve Ever Owned.

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Favorite Cars Every Car You’ve Ever Owned.

• Creator
    Topic
    Andy KentAndy Kent
    Participant

1st Car was a 1987 Nissan Pulsar NX with the E16i engine/5 speed manual. Wish it was the CA18DE. In that year it may have been the CA16DE for DOHC but either way. Did a lot of work on it to fix it up. It had a new alternator, battery, plugs and wires, all

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 120 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      DavidDavid
      Participant

in order
        1971 Chevrolet Camaro (never drove it my dad took it apart 20+ years ago slowly trying to restore it)
        1987 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Dodge Intrepid
        1995 Mazda Miata (sold)

Bikes
        1969 Suzuki T500 (sold)
        2006 Kawasaki Ninja 650

DavidDavid
        Participant

in order
          1971 Chevrolet Camaro (never drove it my dad took it apart 20+ years ago slowly trying to restore it)
          1987 Chevrolet Camaro
          1995 Dodge Intrepid
          1995 Mazda Miata (sold)

Bikes
          1969 Suzuki T500 (sold)
          2006 Kawasaki Ninja 650

Michele PensottiMichele Pensotti
          Participant

Hi all!

Here’s the list of the cars and bikes I’ve owned in my 39 years on this planet

Cars

1989 – Citroen AX GT 1.4 (I’ll always love this one :kiss: )
            1993 – Peugeot 106 1.0 XR
            1998 – Fiat Punto Sporting MK1
            2002 – MG ZR 160
            2002 – Punto JTD 1.9 80HP
            1990 – Citroen BX TZS 1.6

Bikes

1987 – Fantic Issimo
            1989 – Piaggio Vespa PK125
            1989 – Gilera RX Arizona 125
            2005 – Suzuki GS500E

Live long and prosper

Michele PensottiMichele Pensotti
            Participant

Hi all!

Here’s the list of the cars and bikes I’ve owned in my 39 years on this planet

Cars

1989 – Citroen AX GT 1.4 (I’ll always love this one :kiss: )
              1993 – Peugeot 106 1.0 XR
              1998 – Fiat Punto Sporting MK1
              2002 – MG ZR 160
              2002 – Punto JTD 1.9 80HP
              1990 – Citroen BX TZS 1.6

Bikes

1987 – Fantic Issimo
              1989 – Piaggio Vespa PK125
              1989 – Gilera RX Arizona 125
              2005 – Suzuki GS500E

Live long and prosper

TylerTyler
              Participant

I’m still on my First Car.

TylerTyler
                Participant

I’m still on my First Car.

MichaelMichael
                  Participant

1: 1977 Chevy Nova. Replaced the 305 with a 350 me and my grandpa built. Was a ton of fun.
                    2: 1995 Toyota T100. Served as a good work truck. When I sold it it had over 600,000 miles on it and still running strong.
                    3: 1998 Chevy Lumina. Was cheap on gas.
                    4: 1991 Ford Thunderbird. This is my current car. I love it, and have done a lot of work to it and more work to come.

MichaelMichael
                    Participant

1: 1977 Chevy Nova. Replaced the 305 with a 350 me and my grandpa built. Was a ton of fun.
                      2: 1995 Toyota T100. Served as a good work truck. When I sold it it had over 600,000 miles on it and still running strong.
                      3: 1998 Chevy Lumina. Was cheap on gas.
                      4: 1991 Ford Thunderbird. This is my current car. I love it, and have done a lot of work to it and more work to come.

Red MorrisRed Morris
                      Participant

The list is short for a life-long petrol head

1. 1996-2001 = 1985 Peugeot 205 Gti 1.6 – Bought as a learner. I had the fastest car of my friends for years
                        2. 2001-Now = 1997 Mitsubishi FTO GX – Probably the best car I’ll ever own
                        3. 2010-Now = 1996 Volvo 850 2.5 CD – Ridiculously cheap and reliable car

Red MorrisRed Morris
                        Participant

The list is short for a life-long petrol head

1. 1996-2001 = 1985 Peugeot 205 Gti 1.6 – Bought as a learner. I had the fastest car of my friends for years
                          2. 2001-Now = 1997 Mitsubishi FTO GX – Probably the best car I’ll ever own
                          3. 2010-Now = 1996 Volvo 850 2.5 CD – Ridiculously cheap and reliable car

TravisTravis
                          Participant

I have only had two cars, but I am only 19. First was the 2002 Buick Rendezvous that my parents gave me for high school graduation. Second is a 1964 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 900. I bought the Corvair this past summer.

TravisTravis
                            Participant

I have only had two cars, but I am only 19. First was the 2002 Buick Rendezvous that my parents gave me for high school graduation. Second is a 1964 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 900. I bought the Corvair this past summer.

William McClurgWilliam McClurg
                              Participant

First car was a 1993 Nissan 240sx convertible. Biggest pile of junk ever!! I hated that car! The transmission liked to hang up in first gear randomly, and wouldn’t shift out until I put it into neutral (AT), shut the engine off, restarted it, then shifted back into drive. That car shed fasteners like they were going out of style. The top leaked, and it needed tires. Sold it in a yard sale for $1500 with full disclosure of all of its issues.

Next was a 1990 Acura Integra sedan with MT. I miss that car! It’s tied for my favorite with my current car. It was totaled when some lady rolled the dice crossing the highway without being able to see. Unfortunately she came up short and cost me a car I’d otherwise still be driving.

My wife owned a 2001 VW Jetta 1.8T with a MT. It was a blast to drive but with 181,000 miles it was just about ready to head on out to pasture. I refused to work on it anyway, to hard to get to anything. We traded it about a month ago on a 2012 Honda Accord lease. I won’t say much about this car since it isn’t mine. Not going to do any maintenance to it or anything– not myself anyways. I get too attached to things I work on.

Speaking of attached, I’m currently driving a 1993 Honda Accord EX. This car, along with my friend’s boat has really helped me realize how much I like to turn a wrench. In the past month I have changed the clutch hydraulics, fixed the cruise control, and changed the fuel filter. It has around 233k on it. I need to replace the A/C compressor, and I’d like to get it painted and put at least another 100k on it. Couple other small issues with it, I need to replace one of the brake lamp assemblies, and I still have a weird transient misfire that I think I have traced to an aftermarket remanufactured distributor. That sums up my fleet history!

William McClurgWilliam McClurg
                                Participant

First car was a 1993 Nissan 240sx convertible. Biggest pile of junk ever!! I hated that car! The transmission liked to hang up in first gear randomly, and wouldn’t shift out until I put it into neutral (AT), shut the engine off, restarted it, then shifted back into drive. That car shed fasteners like they were going out of style. The top leaked, and it needed tires. Sold it in a yard sale for $1500 with full disclosure of all of its issues.

Next was a 1990 Acura Integra sedan with MT. I miss that car! It’s tied for my favorite with my current car. It was totaled when some lady rolled the dice crossing the highway without being able to see. Unfortunately she came up short and cost me a car I’d otherwise still be driving.

My wife owned a 2001 VW Jetta 1.8T with a MT. It was a blast to drive but with 181,000 miles it was just about ready to head on out to pasture. I refused to work on it anyway, to hard to get to anything. We traded it about a month ago on a 2012 Honda Accord lease. I won’t say much about this car since it isn’t mine. Not going to do any maintenance to it or anything– not myself anyways. I get too attached to things I work on.

Speaking of attached, I’m currently driving a 1993 Honda Accord EX. This car, along with my friend’s boat has really helped me realize how much I like to turn a wrench. In the past month I have changed the clutch hydraulics, fixed the cruise control, and changed the fuel filter. It has around 233k on it. I need to replace the A/C compressor, and I’d like to get it painted and put at least another 100k on it. Couple other small issues with it, I need to replace one of the brake lamp assemblies, and I still have a weird transient misfire that I think I have traced to an aftermarket remanufactured distributor. That sums up my fleet history!

DarrenDarren
                                  Participant

This could be a very long list seeing as I used to (and still do, just not as much as I used to) buy, fix and sell cars left and right. I’ve had over 60 cars, trucks and vans….

But for my personal vehicles that I had for my own use and didn’t plan to just fix and flip,

89′ S10 Blazer
                                    93 Ford Explorer
                                    04 Chevy Colorado
                                    I’ve had 3 2000 Honda Civic EX’s (one I swapped a H22 powertrain into. another one I’d still be driving to this day if a woman didn’t come across 3 lanes of traffic and hit me and wreck it. It was immaculate inside and out. ran like a top, and got over 40 mpg. I owned it for 7 months and put 28k on it and all I ever had to do was change the oil. It was slow, but reliable as heck, handled like a dream, very comfortable ride even on long drives, and excellent fuel economy)
                                    2 95 Honda Civic EX’s (one was a hatch that had a B16B in and a right hand drive conversion by a previous owner)
                                    2 1995 Ford Rangers
                                    86 Chevy S10
                                    97 Dodge Ram
                                    96 Subaru Impreza
                                    VW sandrail that I built and is road legal
                                    99 Civic SI
                                    and the one that I regret selling more than anything was my old 97 Honda Del Sol SI 🙁
                                    and there’s a few others, but I think that’s enough to post lol

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 120 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                  Loading…