Menu

hyundai santa fe alternator issues

Home Forums Stay Dirty Lounge Service and Repair Questions Answered Here hyundai santa fe alternator issues

• Creator
    Topic
    dandim23dandim23
    Participant

I have an 04 hyundai santa fe 2.7 v6 new alternator new battery…for some reason every morning i go out 2 start it the battery is dead and it has 2 get jumped everyday it is very annoying..the new alternator has been tested and came back good…something is killing the battery overnight…never had any electrical issues with this car ever until now…any help from anyone would be much appreciated thanks!

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      dandim23dandim23
      Participant

no parasitic draw at all….it was the alternator i replaced it….and i double checked and went and had the alternator tested at autozone and it failed bad…thanks everyone!

619DioFan619DioFan
        Participant

Awesome ! you wouldn’t be the first person to get a bad ” rebuilt ” alternator , I have as well. hopefully the battery didn’t suffer any damage from it.Quoted From dandim23:

no parasitic draw at all….it was the alternator i replaced it….and i double checked and went and had the alternator tested at autozone and it failed bad…thanks everyone!

EricTheCarGuy 1EricTheCarGuy
          Keymaster

Thanks for keeping us up to date, glad you found the problem.

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Loading…